Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The rest of Prague


KOLACHE!!! it was a kolac in czech....mmmm!!!

The John Lennon Wall

The Dancing House, one of Prague's modern wonders

On the St.Charles Bridge with Prague Castle in the background.

Peeing Statues: There was a phone number you could text and they would "pee" your name...Strange..

The Church at Prague Castle

The Czech Crowns

The rest of my Praha weekend involved being a major tourist so I will just show you the rest of it in Pictures + some captions. AND speaking of pictures, I'm taking a digital photography class and I have a flickr account for that class. If you want to check out some of my amazing photos ;) go to:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicinrome/
There were lots more pictures but they will have to wait for another time, as I have lots of catching up to do on this thing...

No comments: