Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just a day in Rome...

Trying to figure out Italian laundry...considering it's all in Italian, and nothing makes sense. Not to mention that it only holds a pair of jeans and a few shirts, and there's no dryer so you have to hang your clothes to dry. It will be interesting to get used to.
Our tour guide Massimo!!!
Amanda, Kerry and I in front of the Pantheon! (Which, I didn't know was in Rome, but then I realized that I was thinking of the Parthanon, yea 2 different places)

Kristin Kerry and I at the Spanish Steps!

The Trevi Fountain at night...It was an amazing sight! Did you know it was named Trevi because "tre" is Italian for three and "vi" is short for the Italian word via for street. It's at the intersection of three streets! Fun Fact provided by Tour guide Massimo!

No comments: